Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 68

Thread: where is everyone?

  1. #21
    Inactive Member UTVols2's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 17th, 2006
    Posts
    5,601
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: where is everyone?

    Quote Originally Posted by Milk3 View Post
    You probably have been back longer than me...i actually have a life and don't sit around night after night hoping the lpd forum will start working again so i can be a keyboard cowboy likie yourself.

    When are the emails being sent out to everyone?
    No offense but I don't think anybody with 1,500 post in a 4-5 month span can be calling anyone out for posting too much or calling them a keyboard cowboy.
    [IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]

  2. #22
    Inactive Member Shooter's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 13th, 2005
    Posts
    1,087
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: where is everyone?

    r13 had about 4000 in those same 6 months.
    "The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not." -Thomas Jefferson

  3. #23
    Inactive Member Xknight52's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 29th, 2005
    Posts
    2,034
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: where is everyone?

    Quote Originally Posted by Shooter View Post
    r13 had about 4000 in those same 6 months.
    Thats true lol
    [IMG]http://img522.imageshack.us/img522/1842/rustysig.jpg[/IMG]

  4. #24
    Inactive Member Biggin's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 18th, 2002
    Posts
    9,588
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: where is everyone?

    haha yessssss the forum is soundin like home more and more

  5. #25
    Inactive Member Shooter's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 13th, 2005
    Posts
    1,087
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: where is everyone?

    LOL yeah, just wait til we get the Political forum back.
    "The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not." -Thomas Jefferson

  6. #26
    Inactive Member PVVikeFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 1st, 2004
    Posts
    2,188
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: where is everyone?

    Quote Originally Posted by Shooter View Post
    r13 had about 4000 in those same 6 months.
    He had a lot of posts but never really said anything.
    _________________________________________________________
    HOW'S THAT HOPE AND CHANGE WORKING OUT FOR YA ??????

  7. #27
    Inactive Member buckeye_fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 18th, 2006
    Posts
    1,124
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: where is everyone?

    Quote Originally Posted by PVVikeFan View Post
    He had a lot of posts but never really said anything.
    At least everyone of his posts weren't "You're gay, you're gay, you're gay."
    Talk about some high quality posts...
    [I]I've been very lonely in my isolated tower of indecipherable speech. [/I]

  8. #28
    Inactive Member Milk3's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 9th, 2008
    Posts
    2,212
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: where is everyone?

    Quote Originally Posted by buckeye_fan View Post
    At least everyone of his posts weren't "You're gay, you're gay, you're gay."
    Talk about some high quality posts...
    It took you awhile to come take up for your boy13 i was getting worried you wouldn't
    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/redskins3.jpg[/img]
    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/6a00d83451ba6469e200e54f0eaffb8833-.gif[/img]
    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/unc1-1.jpg[/img]

  9. #29
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: where is everyone?

    I know I said I was leaving the thread, but just had to come back to it.


    Shooter, no I didn't.

    Pvvike, your posts are of no interest whatsoever. Its either making some jokes no one gets (you're not spuds, his are funny) or talking about how dumb I am or something. So I'd really e talking.

    And Milk where have you been? Making more homoerotic vids or something? And I know, I know. "Whatever R13, you're gay"

  10. #30
    Inactive Member Milk3's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 9th, 2008
    Posts
    2,212
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: where is everyone?

    Quote Originally Posted by Burton13 View Post
    I know I said I was leaving the thread, but just had to come back to it.


    Shooter, no I didn't.

    Pvvike, your posts are of no interest whatsoever. Its either making some jokes no one gets (you're not spuds, his are funny) or talking about how dumb I am or something. So I'd really e talking.

    And Milk where have you been? Making more homoerotic vids or something? And I know, I know. "Whatever R13, you're gay"
    Where have you been ? Throwin stuff in peoples face after High School sports games?
    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/redskins3.jpg[/img]
    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/6a00d83451ba6469e200e54f0eaffb8833-.gif[/img]
    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/unc1-1.jpg[/img]

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •